Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'm McLovin Juno


I do believe I've just seen the best movie of the year, granted I still have several big movies to see, Sweeney Todd No country for old men, but I strongly doubt that either will be as smartly written or have snappier dialogue than the masterpiece i have just seen, its the kind of movie that reminds you what funny is! When I saw a couple big hit comedies earlier this year, Knocked up and Superbad, I laughed as hard as anyone I thought they were great but those movies pale in comparison to the nearly perfect Juno! The entire movie is filled with bigger laughs than the funniest parts of those movies, without going as far. Juno felt like it was what they(Knoched up and Superbad) were trying to be! Kudos to the writer Diablo Cody and actors Michael Cera,who is always Great and an Oscar worthy performance by Ellen Page! Do yourself a favor and go see this movie! oh and take me with you!



HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

3 comments:

I am Chree-uz. said...

What a great movie that was! Like I said, it didn't strike me as FUNNIER than Knocked Up or Superbad(I don't think it was trying to be) but it was definately every bit as good a film as Knocked Up and better than Superbad. (Ok, maybe better than both, but I really loved Knocked Up so I'll have to think about it more.) Like you said, it's a smarter comedy. More subtle and different kinds of humor I suppose. Amazing movie though.

Bean said...

I have heard nothing of this movie my dear Gregory. Then again I have found out that after I had a kid I lost connection with most of the outside world (except for sushi bars. MMMMM Sushi!) My curiosity is now sparked and I must see this highly aclaimed Juno.

I am Dayn'll! said...

Greg you're stupid. Update your blog. It angers me that you do not update your blog. Update your blog. If you fail to update your blog, i will terminate your blog. Good night Gregory. I am waiting for you to updateth your bloggity. RAWR.